Interesting itineraries, engaging museum visits
It does not matter if you are in Florence for the first time or you love the city so much that you visit us every year – Florence can offer surprising experiences to everybody.
Together we can discover both, the most iconic monuments and the best known art galleries, as well as the less known sights, hidden around the corner.
My suggested tours are:
- San Lorenzo – the Medici Quarter – a tour into the Medicean district of San Lorenzo where we discover the art by Michelangelo, Donatello and Brunelleschi
- Michelangelo in Florence – a fascinating tour focused on the figure of the Divine Michelangelo
- The Uffizi Gallery – a must for anybody who visits the town, a guided tour of one of the most important among the European painting galleries
- The Palatine Gallery and the Boboli Gardens – art, nature and architecture, a tour in the Medici’s private residence
- Florence city walk – discover the main monuments of Florence, Ponte Vecchio, Loggia dei Lanzi, Piazza della Signoria. Walk through the streets of the city and admire its art and history
- Custom tour – let me prepare a unique, personalized tour for you!