Interesting itineraries, engaging museum visits
It does not matter if you are in Florence for the first time or you love the city so much that you visit us every year – Florence can offer surprising experiences to everybody.
Together we can discover both, the most iconic monuments and the best known art galleries, as well as the less known sights, hidden around the corner.
Our suggested tours are:
- San Lorenzo – the Medici Quarter – a tour into the Medicean district of San Lorenzo where we discover the art by Michelangelo, Donatello and Brunelleschi
- Michelangelo in Florence – a fascinating tour focused on the figure of the Divine Michelangelo
- The Uffizi Gallery – a must for anybody who visits the town, a guided tour of one of the most important among the European painting galleries
- Duomo complex – art, religion and politics. Visit the heart of spiritual and artistic life of Florence.
- Oltrarno tour – art and artisans on the other side of the river; discover Renaissance masterpieces and workshops of local artisans
- The Palatine Gallery and the Boboli Gardens – art, nature and architecture, a tour in the Medici’s private residence
- Uffizi and Accademia Gallery tour – visit the two most important museums in Florence, discover the history of the Italian painting and Michelangelo‘s most famous statue, the David.
- Florence city walk – discover the main monuments of Florence, Ponte Vecchio, Loggia dei Lanzi, Piazza della Signoria. Walk through the streets of the city and admire its art and history
- San Lorenzo Market Tour – fascinating food tour at the San Lorenzo Market in Florence, the biggest covered market in the city. Discover the secrets of local gastronomic tradition, try Tuscan cheeses, hams, ice-cream and wine
- Custom tour – let me prepare a unique, personalized tour for you!